Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Message from Julia Roberts


Hi Everyone! This is Julia Roberts and I am speaking on behalf of birth control for Kelly & Kara's Blog. Birth Control has revolutionized our lives and has helped prevent many SDT's and unwanted pregnancies over the years.
I have taken birth control since my teenage years, and it has been very successful for me! It has helped me prevent pregnancy while still being able to become successful and star in films. I was not ready for a child and this small, easy accessible pill made it work for me.
I was able to have my relationship with my husband and not worry about any consequences that could occur when having sex. I enjoyed my childless days and my husband and I were able to build a relationship that didn't involve any worries. I highly recommend this pill for every female!
To obtain this pill, visit your local OB/GYN! It will be fast and painless! You can take it anytime, whatever is most convienant for you! I personally enjoyed taking it right when I woke up. It has like a habit that went along with brushing my teeth! I hope you all invest in taking the Birth Control pill. It was a success for me!

No comments: